Website & Social Media Evaluations (All Services Available for FULL MEMBERS)
Free Initial Accessibility Review
* Having a website that is accessible for all users is crucial. It’s even more important for organizations that specialize in working with persons with disabilities.
- Evaluation of entire website
- Sitewide report identifying problems on pages (checking scripting, headings, navigation etc)
- Evaluating site performance to WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines)
*This initial review will generate a report detailing any and all site deficiencies and warnings:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Review:
*search engine optimization works to increase the amount of visitors to your website by increasing your ranking in search results
- Analyze coding practices.
- Assess site structure.
- Examine content for keyword optimization.
Free Social Media Review:
Baseline evaluation for the Organization’s social media presence
Additional Services, Consultations & Trainings (available for significantly discounted rates):
- Website Design
- SEO optimization
- WordPress Usage Training
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Document Accessibility Training
If you are interested in the free site review or would like to discuss any of the other services we offer, please contact MARO Communications Director Renee Hall at email@example.com.